Wednesday, February 18, 2009

what I do when my husband isn't home part 2

i sent this pic to my husband who had to work on monday. i did not. i also informed him that i picked up the dog poop in the yard and reminded him we had plans for dinner with KAT and SRG and their hubbies.



he told me i was the best wife ever. i think, however, if he had other wives, i probably wouldn't retain that title. and we probably wouldn't be married.

as for dinner? such a great time. as always. i love SRG and KAT oodles, mostly because they are fun and don't pick on me for wearing renaissance outfits and singing to twos of people. oh wait. they *do* pick on me for that. but i love them anyway. silly bitches.

current itunes song: "all my friends" LCD Soundsystem featuring Franz Ferdinand

5 comments:

SouthernBelle said...

Hahaha, you remind me of Rosie the Riveter!

I tell Mr Belle all he time that he's my favorite husband ever.

Dr Zibbs said...

Adorable.

Gucci Mama said...

I don't think you should ever take the curlers out. It's a good look for you. Perhaps you can singlehandedly bring back the days of housewives going to the market in their curlers and scarves? That'd be sweet.

;)

Andy - Instafather said...

She DOES look like Rosie, Belle- nice observation.

You have such good friends, SJ

Srg said...

Ha - I love it! And I commented about it on my blog. Check it out!