Friday, December 24, 2010

This Christmas is different.


There are very few presents under our tree for me, both because the Pretend Husband and I agreed not to exchange gifts and because I feel like 2010 has given me everything I need. I started crying in church this afternoon watching the joy on FunnyKid's face as his father made faces to keep him entertained.

A warm home, an abundance of food, a loving husband, generous family and friends, success in business and a baby with the chubbiest cheeks you've ever seen. It doesn't get much better than that.

Happy holidays to you and yours. May you get everything you want-- and not necessarily wrapped up under the tree.

2 comments:

sj's mom said...

You are sooooooo right!Best wishes for a great New Year to you and your family!

Anonymous said...

Aww! I'm a bit behind the times here but your baby is adorable. :)