Thursday, March 19, 2009

The price of beauty...

I'm not sure guys know how easy they have it (although I think the Pretend Husband's toiletries-- deodorant and cologne-- versus mine-- full drawers of them-- are cluing him in...) But think about everything the ladies have to do on a routine basis-- pluck the eyebrows, shave a whole bunch of areas, sometimes wax some oh-so-sensitive parts. Apparently, we females are a pretty hairy bunch, but we do a good job of hiding that. But I'm not sure how easily I'm going to be able to hide the dreaded mustache. Scroll down to take a look and tell me what you think...


















Be honest. Is it obvious?



Actually, this is in honor of the King's birthday. The King is the husband of blogger Isabel and he has a thing for fake mustaches. And yes, I do have a lot of work to do, but found making a fake mustache and posing for photos in it a good way to procrastinate. Why do you ask?

9 comments:

Isabel said...

You are lovely.

Soda and Candy said...

This "work" you speak of... it's not tying maidens to railway tracks is it?

BeckEye said...

You could be Romania's Next Top Model.

Jess said...

Makes me think of Mario (and Luigi..he's always been the forgotten one!)

Sam_I_am said...

hmmmm... I think we're going to need a lot of wax..

Tash said...

I was going to make a joke about mustache rides but this seems like a classy place.

sj said...

ha! i find it funny that this is not the first time a KAT with fake mustache post has made it to our blog.

kind of disturbing, actually.

Anonymous said...

No...I NEVER would have noticed had you not pointed it out. It's not a big deal at ALL.

nova said...

your moustache is amazing. it's so well formed and perfectly groomed. it almost looks fake

yeah, chicks are hairy. i even have hairy knuckles. luckily i'm super blond so you can't tell unless the lighting is juuuust so...and if you're staring at my knuckles for some reason which would make you just as much as a weirdo as me anyway...so it's no big deal