Google Analytics has been providing me with non-stop entertainment, so I thought I'd share with you some of the gems I've learned about our visitors.
They love the 80s, they love large-figured women, and they know the words to Linda Ronstadt songs.
You folks are scaring me a little, honestly. Not all of you. But those of you who are looking for "Busty just 18" may be disappointed. We're way over 18. And Busty is actually just a nickname, not a physical description. (I blame KAT for the overwhelming amount of "Busty" searches that bring people to our blog.)
So, because I find these funny, here are some of the keywords that are bringing you here. Please, sit down. Kick off your loafers. Stay a while.
1) Eastland knot. True, once upon a time KAT waxed poetically about the resurgence of the 80s in fashion trends. And for some reason, this is our number one search term. I suspect there is a marketing director at Eastland that's trying to contact KAT about being their next model.
2) "Busty Aunt" This is KAT's nickname for herself. I'll let her explain.
3) "not in the market for a boy who loves only me" -- the lyrics to a Linda Ronstadt song. I tried in vain to get our few readers back in 2006 to engage in a little song lyrics quiz. It went awry.
4) "The Bangles." Seriously? You're looking for Pat over at Blog Like an Egyptian. You and your Eastlands can go walk right over there. Tell him sj says hi!
5) "burp tastes like food five hours later" - I .. what? Really? I can't... I don't...
I've got nothing.
But maybe try some Dentyne.
So many books...
2 years ago