The always awesome Sam tagged me yesterday in her myriad of posts, and because yesterday we stole Southern Belle's game, I thought I'd try Sam's meme before we continue the story that the Belle tagged us with.
1. Link to the person where you received it
2. Share 7 random/weird facts about yourself
3. Tag 7 Random people at the end of your post and include links
4. Let 'em know they were tagged.
And I did just do something similar for my dirty mistress Facebook (and I confess that I may be repeating some of those). But I bet there's enough weird about me that I can come up with 7 more. Why not?
1) I have double jointed fingers.
2) I also am left-handed and have atrociously bad hand-writing, but it's worse when my hands are cold. I cannot write if my hands are cold. They cramp up.
3) My first pet was a sheep named Grey Grey. I was 3.
4) I always book my airplane seats near or on the wings. I'm convinced that will save my life some day.
5) I have no feeling on my bottom lip or chin on the right side, which gives me a crooked smile.
6) I cry at anything, including and not limited to bill boards, commercials, movies, books, songs and random thoughts.
7) I split my head open on the same rocking chair three times when growing up. You'd think my parents would have gotten rid of it. But no. It's still there.
1) KAT, of course. I can't steal all the random fun.
2) Andy, although he did just spill 100 things about himself. This may be tricky.
3) Stephanie, because she strikes me as someone with fun peccadilloes.
4) Scargosun, whose blog I just started reading not too long ago, but she's such fun!
5) SRG, because I know firsthand how wacky she is.
6) Bryan, because he hasn't posted in a while, and this can be bullet-pointed.
7) Muffy, because she's damned funny and sassy and I dig her blog.
Okay, kids. Have fun!
current itunes song: "joy to the world" by the celtic ladies