Tuesday, December 02, 2008

I don't have a Flickr account, but I can still meme...

So the lovely Gucci Momma Stephanie tagged us with this meme. And I bet she thought we'd never do it.

Well. We would. It just took us some time. And honestly, KAT and discussed who was going to blog which days (we're NEVER that organized. but apparently when we've been drinking, we're all over the blog-planning), but I think in my martini haze, I just can't remember what days are mine.

But I know tomorrow is mine. And since KAT didn't post, it looks like today is mine too. Woot!

The rules of the meme were something to the effect of go to the 6th photo on the 6th page of your Flicker account and post the pic. And then go to the 6th page of pics on your computer and post.

So I did the next best thing. I chose the 6th album and 6th picture in iPhoto.

Tada!

So this was at my in laws house on Thanksgiving...

I'm *kidding.* Just because she yelled at me for not having children (true) it doesn't make my mother in law a bad person. ("I want to be able to enjoy them!")

And this?
Well this is just simply my 10 pound blue fish from last fall (you can tell because of the hair color. kind of like how you can tell the age of a tree by its rings).



And now I think we're supposed to tag some people to pass it on. But I don't remember the rules about that.

But I'm going to go ahead and tag people anyway.

How about:
the always funny and sweet Sam
le southernbelle (aka sj's twin)
scargosun
the adorable hp

does that suffice for tagging? i hope so.

7 comments:

Dr Zibbs said...

Now that's a fish

SouthernBelle said...

Oh Lord have mercy! I don't have Flickr so I'll find something in my iPhoto archives I guess!

PS - glad to see you back on the blog-wagon, or something
: )

Sam_I_am said...

I don't have a flickr account either, but I'll improvise! Thanks for the tag. It always makes me feel special :-D

Gucci Mama said...

Apparently our mothers-in-law went shopping for their Thanksgiving outfits together.

And, did you really touch that slimy stinky fish? Did you have to handle the bait as well? I admire your bravery and strong gag reflex. Or would it be a weak gag reflex? Oh well, I have the one that makes you cast up your accounts all the time.

Srg said...

Love the shorts there sj!!

SouthernBelle said...

My post is up : )

sj said...

you know, i'm well aware as to how absolutely horrible i look in that pic, but whatevs. i'm willing to sacrifice my ego for you people.

srg, they were actually camo capri pants. and that is my favorite hoodie (from jcrew circa 1997) and i don't care if it makes me look pregnant.

and yeah. black hair was a bad idea.