We were lovingly tagged by the adorable Geiger Girl.
If you've never checked out her blog, you should. She's so amusing, she's radioactive. Get how I did that there? Radioactive? Geiger?
Sorry. Am tired. No excuse I realize. Am also batshit crazy this week, however.
8 Things I am looking forward to:
- Am dressing up like a pirate this weekend and singing sea songs. Jealous?
- Leaving for Los Cabos
- ... in Mexico
- .... laying on the beach
- .... drinking margaritas.
- ... acting as trophy wife.
- ... living for a week in flip flops.
- .... and sundresses.
- Showered. Lucky coworkers.
- Worked up a storm.
- Ate a turkey and brie panini.
- Did some more working.
- Thought briefly about the things that I still need to do before going to Mexico.
- Had a very brief electronic conversation with my sister.
- Met my friend Jeff for happy hour and to celebrate his a) turning 40 b) getting a new job c) leaving CT.
- Rocked out to Fiona Apple.
- Fly. Seriously. Would make my fear of heights completely dissipate. Also would make travel so much easier, and my commute so much better... really, flying is the answer to it all.
- Quit my job so I could spend more time with family and friends.
- Go on a European tour.
- Write a book (started... like 3. Someday...)
- Stop and/or rewind time.
- Use a remote control on other people to mute them, rewind them, fast forward them and pause them.
- Be more tolerant of others. And by others, this week I mean people who speak in a combination of initials and letters.
- Plant a money tree. How awesome would that be?
Not sure that I can come up with 8... but will include channel flipping.
- Grey's Anatomy
- Iron Chef America
- Masterpiece Theater
- Family Guy
- The Daily Show
- Colbert Report
- The Simpsons
Hugs and kisses,