How's it going? If you've guess SJ has had a crapload of caffeine today, you are exactly right! Every thought of mine right now is magnified and running about 10 times faster than usual!
So right now, I've had very little sleep because of my crazed addiction to work, which is second only to my crazed addiction to the office coffee maker. I can guarantee you this blog post isn't going to make much sense in paragraph form, so I've decided to bullet point my thoughts.
- I have a splinter in my finger because of seriously overly ambitious pruning in my yard on Sunday. The splinter is mostly gone, but I think there's still a piece left. A friend told me to put a piece of ham on it. I think she's just trying to make me look silly.
- Yes, I did yard work. About four hours of it, after getting 3.5 hours of sleep the night before.
- Because the night before I went to see Rick Springfield.
- Stop laughing. I'm totally serious.
- Yes, he sang Jessie's Girl. Yes, it was awesome. There was an encore.
- Again I ended up at a karaoke bar, and actually sang by myself. Thank god there were no video cameras.
- It gets worse. I sang a Jewel song. But at the time, I had a super awesome time. Sunday may have been a little tough, however.