Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Plans for Halloween?

I have plans for Halloween!

And I'm so excited about it.... because it involves me going to a spooky castle and scaring people. And yes, I realize only the first part of that is different from any other Friday night.

Jealous? You don't need to be. You can go too! (If you're in the Gloucester, Mass. area on Friday night...)

It's called "Castle of the Damned" and I don't really know much of the details, except that it's put on by some of my newest friends whom I just adore, as you'll recall from my previous famously-titled I have a crush on the Pope entry.

And it's AWESOME. The castle, I mean. I went last weekend with Kara and an Annoying Boy.

So if you, dear reader 1 and 2 from Massachussetts (which I know about because of our awesome map), are in the area on Friday, come get spooked!

5 comments:

Srg said...

That sounds wonderfully spooky! Too bad you won't be around to hand out candy. Harry Potter was planning to stop by, but now he might just put a spell on your house with his special wand...

SouthernBelle said...

Ha, my only Halloween related plan is to stop Husband from eating the candy I put aside for neighborhood trick-or-treaters.
Being Aussie, we sort of forgot about it last year and had to turn away a couple of disappointed children...

FunnyGal KAT said...

Ooh, ooh, I'd love to have Harry Potter stop by my house! Email us at the funny.gals address, srg, and I'll give you the address of the scariest house in town (but only until we get the renovations done!)

Andy - Instafather said...

I love when I find stories about people who still live in castles in, say, Europe. How awesome is that? "Oh, hey, you want to go back to my place for drinks? It's just over the moat."

SouthernBelle said...

P.S. - Please y'all, I need your input on my Reader Poll!!!