Saturday, August 16, 2008

martinis are to molly what cupcakes are to sj....


i realized that today as i dropped um.... some money.... more than 50 and less than 100.... at Williams-Sonoma on a new cupcake tin and a new decorator. and a scoop to make them uniform in size for easier baking time.

but anywhoodle..... my entry for molly's contest is to name her new martini:

"Goose a Pear"

Check out the fantastic martini recipes at Molly and Bunny's blog - the fabulous Rockapoodle Martini Co. And then check out the lovely Swank Martini Company.

First you need the recipe, then you need the glasses. So be sure to visit both!

and in the meantime, this is what i made tonight. i think it'd go nicely with a martini...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry you didn't win but you got a new blog look instead!

Besides, we really did like the one Anissa came up with, so she gets the lovely glasses, so please go and congratulate her.

Dawn said...

Hi! I'm stopping by from Molly's blog. I love your blog! And the cupcakes!

Gucci Mama said...

Led here by none other than the martini maven herself, and I must say (between you and me) that "Goose a Pear" is likely the most fabulous name for a martini I've heard in awhile.

Anonymous said...

I love you too! So glad you like it!

sj said...

thank you, stephanie! and i must say that i love your blog so much- but would it be considered copycatting if -- if someday i have a child -- name my blog "momma wears cynthia rowley"?

Anonymous said...

the new blog design is uber chick. love it and you;re blog!

KatBouska said...

I hate you right now. I hate you because I count 15 cupcakes (I know there are more) and you get to sit there and stuff your face while I sit here and wish I had one. Just one. Ok six. But instead I am cupcake less. Dammit.

I do LOVE the new look though. Very very nice...and might I add just a smidge easier to read. Just sayin.