Friday, August 15, 2008

the peeps have spoken...

"A little white trash-ish, but who cares as long as it doesn't poke the kid's eye out while it's being born."

This wins out with four votes. But take heart, lil sis, because there were two votes that thought this was "hott" with two t's.

i promise i'll post more soon, including an entry for molly the fantastic. but i will be working from here until eternity. or at least for the next few hours.

and still trying to hire. and no, that's not going well, as my favorite candidate is in michigan, and reminds me eerily of someone else i know. and i'm afraid if i hire him, he's merely going to quit me for my hometown rinky-dink cable network.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I am not into the whole belly button piercing so mine was not a HOTT vote!

I am working on the design, should be ready some time....soon!

Henry said...

your blog is awesome! thanks for commenting on mine. i look forward to seeing what you write in the future!