Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Rug burn and groping-- just another night on the soccer field!

What's this? The knee of a 10-year-old boy?


Oh no, my friends. That's actually the knee of a 30-something-year-old woman who is too old for skinned knees. But I have one anyway.

An exciting night on the soccer field this week-- I was trying to stop a guy from shooting the ball and we hit the ball at the same time, then hit the ground at about the same time.

It was bad enough that I scraped my knee on the artificial turf as I went down, but I realized as we landed that I had my hand on a very high place on the guy's thigh. It was one of those things where I realized where my hand was, but could do nothing about it for a few seconds because we were both still kind of landing and then trying to get up.

I moved my hand as quickly as I could and I don't know if the guy realized what was happening (i.e. he was being felt up by a girl from the other team), but it was a little embarrassing nonetheless.

And for my next post, I will try to find a topic that DOESN'T make me sound like a whore!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You question whether he even noticed where your hand was? Of course he did, he's a guy! If you ask him, I bet he kind of enjoyed it.

Anonymous said...

Look at you, you've only been married a couple of months and you are already groping strange men! And you can't even say you were drunk at the time!