Thursday, February 14, 2008

things that annoy me part 235

1) the skinny person behind you in line at the office party that says "oh, everything looks so good" and only takes salad.

2) that same person is about 20 years older than you and wears a size 2.

3) and she's the boss' wife.

i feel a little bad being annoyed, however, because she is a super nice person. but still! salad. when there's a perfectly good tray of sausage and peppers, mac and cheese and sandwiches from a great deli all right there.

also, j called me to tell me that my valentine's day gift has "been sequestered."

i'm thinking he may have found a jury of my peers. a little odd, but points for creativity...

1 comment:

FunnyGal KAT said...

HA! That gift might get a bit annoying after awhile. I mean, a jury of your peers would be so judgmental. Of course, it might come in handy to have a group following you around telling you if buying another pair of black shoes is a good idea or how good the cake is before you take a whole slice.

I can't wait to hear what J's gift is... intriguing!