Friday, May 11, 2007

Not to be dramatic, but it was the worst pain EVER

The worst part of our trip to Vegas? (other than trying to explain how I lost so. much. money on penny slots) It was the incredibly painful stabbing pain that felt like being stabbed in the eye (did I mention I felt pain?) when we landed at the airport.

Apparently, filled sinus cavities and a change in altitude or cabin pressure or whatever does not mix well. I had tears in my eyes, I was bashing myself in the forehead and the Pretend Husband thought I was having a seizure from the flopping around I was doing from the pain of it all.

I felt like I had a knife through my eye into my head. I haven’t felt such pain since that time in college I was stabbed in the eye with a knife. Just kidding. That wasn’t a knife, it was a bottle of cheap liquor and too many rounds of drinking games.

No comments: