Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Even my dreams are funny

Evidence: The Pretend Husband got up to go to the bathroom this morning. He said when he came back to bed, he found me dead asleep with a huge grin on my face. He said he couldn’t help laughing because I was talking really quietly and then started to giggle. I must have been telling myself jokes.

I will write more when I recover from our fantabulous trip to Vegas this past weekend for a friend’s wedding. To sum it all up: very little sleep, too much alcohol (they give it to you for free while you gamble… bad combination!), WAY too much gambling, tons of food, one celebrity spotting, one afternoon spent at the VIP pool at the Wynn (because we’re cool like that) and did I mention the very little sleep? I’m estimating 29 hours in five nights (that’s an average of just over five hours a night for you non-math majors). I’ll be back once the flashbacks start filling in some of the details for me!

No comments: