Wednesday, September 06, 2006

html really stands for hate those mediocre laughs

that's my theory as to why we've had such a hard time with our template.

that, and because we don't know what we're doing.

but, my sister, bless her heart, has been sending me a number of mock-ups of html edits to get us back in business. and then she sends me notes like: you have to change the section with brackets that says something about h3 title complete with funny punctuation.

like i know what that means. funny girl.

so i figure if we amp up the funny, the html gods will smile once more on our endeavors to get creative.

in an effort to gain funny material, i'm about to embark on a week-long vacation to disney world with my cousins and their two children. the formula at work here: me + husband + two children = hilarity.

i'm going to bring a journal to write down those precious moments spent waiting in line at buzz lightyear ranger spin.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh the Disney Trip. I can not WAIT for your return to hear ALL about it.

KAT I am SURE WIll keep us all entertained w/ Molly and House hunting stories until you return.... (hint hint) :-)

FunnyGal KAT said...

Your sister talks to us like we know what she's saying. I thought I made it clear that I prefer the trial and error method of computer coding. How we didn't erase the entire blog during our experimental phase is beyond me!

Molly said...

Okay girls, you have to copy and paste your original template into notepad or word before you go experimenting, then if it doesn't work out, you have back up!! Call me if you need me!!!

Have fun at Disney, my workmate just went to FL and said that there was not too many people there as most of the kids have gone back to school, so here's hoping there are no long lines and you have oodles of fun!