Tuesday, September 19, 2006

dreamsome

i slept for 12 hours last night, and it led me into the strangest dreams ever.

i was on stage with the beach boys, riding on horseback, back in middle school and even turned into someone else. but i've also had "brian wilson" from BNL stuck in my head for a day and a half, which i think accounts for the beach boys appearance.

i also had a dream so realistic that it woke me up to check my email, as i was more than half-expecting an email from ed mcmahon.

and not at all related to the publishers clearing house, so, yeah, a little odd.

1 comment:

FunnyGal KAT said...

Is there a full moon or something because I've also had the weirdest dreams lately! The other night, I went on a tour of the wilderness in France that included me falling into a river, crawling through tunnels and trying to use the bathroom, but I couldn't because two girls I went to high school with kept peeking over the partition. I also had one where one of the Pretend Husband's friend (no one who actually exists) was telling me that he has lived with and broken up with at least 12 women before me (which is soooo not true). I knew the friend was saying all that stuff to get me to break up with the PH and go out with him. I questioned the PH thoroughly when I woke up. Weird!