Friday, March 27, 2009

Friday Favorites from SJ

So to pick up on Twitter's #followfriday trend (yes, I twitter. do you?), I have decided to declare Fridays "Favorite Fridays" and announce to you my five favorite things today. It could have just as easily been four, but I was feeling generous and optimistic.

Yay for Favorite things!

These things may change from day to day, but today, as of right now, these are my favorites.

Favorite childhood toy: Glamour Gals -- followed very closely by Lincoln Logs. The old school kind that were made of wood -- not those cheap plastic imitation wood kind.

Favorite blog post this week: This one, from Muffy. That may be the best birthday present ever. The only thing better than this would be Clive Owen himself. (My birthday is in July, Interweb. Just saying.)

Favorite food: the tomato, mozzarella and basil panini I ate yesterday. This will likely change this weekend when I eat something not canned or boxed.

Favorite girl scout cookie: Tagalongs have replaced Thin Mints this week. But I may need to do a blog poll to explore everyone else's thoughts about those Lemon ginger ones. I find them oddly fascinating and yet repellent.

Favorite song: Whiskey in the Jar because that's the kind of thing you listen to when you are dressed up like a Disney reject from Fantasyland.

3 comments:

BeckEye said...

GASP!

Nothing Compares 2 Thin Mints.

Nanc Twop said...

Lemon-Ginger GS cookies?

What? (Where have I been?)

More research will obviously be required...

;-)

Muffy Willowbrook said...

Hey - thanks for the shout out! I am digging the Friday Favorites...