Friday, April 13, 2007

Tackling technology one keystroke at a time...

Notice anything different? Nope, I didn't get a haircut. This is a new shirt, but that's not it...

I moved our blog title down so you can see that we're called "Funny Gals" and not just the jumble that was the lower half of our name. And you know what? It only took me two months and three tries to do it!

For my next trick, I'm going to figure out how to send an email to more than one person at a time!


(As much as I like to brag about my Internet "skillz," I was loathe to post and knock down our list of fabulous blogs for you to visit. Make sure you scroll down or check out the list in the sidebar-- now with the added bonus of Overheard in NY-- for ways to waste your time at work... um, I mean, fun blogs to read.)

No comments: