Wednesday, December 27, 2006

My, what a manly voice I have!

So, what are you wearing?

Oops, sorry about that. I’m just practicing for my job as a phone sex operator.

I’m not actually a phone sex operator… I just sound like one, thanks to the cold in my chest. I was sick last month around this time, the PH and I have both been sick for the past few days and I’m having chest pains from anxiety on top of it all.

Yikes, what a depressing post this is, huh? I don’t think someone should be allowed to write such “poor me, I’m sick, wah!” stuff on a blog called “Funny Gals,” do you?

In the spirit of happier news, I will say it was a nice Christmas. Caroling with SJ and her neighbors (Molly was a hit in a white feather collar with red and green blinking lights), Christmas Eve with my family (a nice quiet dinner and then Midnight Mass) and Christmas Day with the PH’s family (a raucous good time). And our gift to ourselves was a digital camera so I think I should warn you ahead of time that the 2007 version of this blog is probably going to be filled with lots more photos of Molly than in the past. And SJ has one now too (she’s such a copycat!) so perhaps some photos of Bailey, her new car, the results of her amazing cooking and J first thing in the morning will make some appearances.

I hope everyone is in good spirits (and good health!) I’m sure we’ll do some sort of year-end wrap-up type thing one of these days. But right now, I’m too tired to think about it. Besides, my next customer is calling…

1 comment:

Molly said...

Funny but my one boss has exactly the same thing and he kept calling me up and singing Barry White songs down the phone to me!! At least he wasn't trying to be a phone sex operator, that would have freaked me out!!

Wouldn't it be lovely if we could have that sexy voice without the illness anytime we wanted? Feel better soon.