Thursday, February 02, 2006

i may have broken my hand. or chipped something.

this is something i could only do.

in driving home a particular point that i am passionate about: "our name is on these releases -- it's important we don't send out crap." i punched my hand with my other fist.

and it *hurt*. and still does a little. is it possible to punch yourself and hurt yourself? fight club teaches us that yes, this is possible. but to do it accidentally?

it takes a special kind of clutz to do that, folks. and that's me.

2 comments:

Srg said...

Only you Sara...only you...

FunnyGal KAT said...

Really?!? The world has been doing a great job of beating the crap out of you without your help! Don't do anything... just sit there... don't move. Even then, I'm sure you'll figure out a way to fall off your chair and injure yourself! History has proven it.