Monday, September 03, 2012

Me and my first-world problems...

Let me tell you, pregnancy brain is a real thing and I am suffering from it. Mostly it includes things like walking across the house, getting there and not remembering what I was looking for. But tonight it affected the Pretend Husband.

We have a double oven in our kitchen (if you ever have the option, choose them! I thought it would be a waste, but they have come in so handy on many occasions). Anyway, the PH was on his way home from another long day at work and asked me to heat up some food for him. So, I turned on the oven, put the food in and figured it would be perfect by the time he pulled in.

The PH went to get his dinner, noticed the bottom oven was on, opened the door... and found nothing. Then he opened the top oven (the one that was off) and found his cold dinner just sitting waiting to be heated. With four months to go in this pregnancy, I fear things will only get worse...

No comments: