Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Delurk yourselves, bitches!

Oh, I don't mean to imply that any of our lovely readers are bitches; it's just that I and my test group have determined that everything is funnier when you add the work "bitches" to it. For example:

Not funny: "We need some more drinks."
Funny: "We need some more drinks, bitches!"

Not funny: "Get out there and mow the lawn, Pretend Husband."
Funny: "Get out there and mow the lawn, bitches!"

Not funny: "My cat died yesterday."
Funny: "My cat died yesterday, bitches!"

OK, maybe not that last one...
Anyway, now that the funny lesson is over, there is a point to this post (this is where you answer, "Don't worry, bitches, we're used to having to skip to the 14th paragraph of your posts to find the point...") Well, I guess yesterday was some sort of de-lurking day where people were encouraged to come out of the darkness and leave comments on the blogs they read.

Yeah, we're a day late (bitches!), but I'd still like to know who's out there. I mean, we apparently have 23 people following the blog (and a couple more who have told me they read it, but they've been known to lie anyway) but we have never gotten close to that many comments. So, tell us a joke, announce your presence, tell us we're funny or share what you had for dinner. It doesn't matter what you say, but make sure you comment. Now, get to it (bitches!)

13 comments:

Sam_I_am said...

I'm not a lurker. I try to leave a comment most of the times. Every once in a while, y'all leave me speachless... :-)

Stephanie said...

On the contrary. I think it's very funny when cats die. It's OK to laugh and the perishing of evil.

Geiger Girl said...

If I were a lurker, I'd be like the fat ninja (with belly exposed) trying to steal ATM machines.

Keep up the great (funny, fantastic, intriguing) bloggins, bitches!

Somehow I just don't feel like I can pull that off.

TishTash said...

I don't lurk. My stalking tactics are much more in your face than that.

I love ya, bitches! (Can't say you didn't set yourselves up for that)

Dr Zibbs said...

What up?

Srg said...

I'm not a lurker either, but to ensure that I don't get reamed for not posting a comment on the de-lurking post (cause you 2 know where I live and all) I'm sending a shout out - "Whassup bitches!"

kk said...

I check your blog, bitches!

sj said...

am too busy laughing hysterically to comment.

(if you all only knew. KAT and I actually speak like this in real life. no lie, bitches.)

word ver: serster. definition? what i call jen when i'm drunk.

jal12771 said...

no lurker here.. I am actually a PROUD follower THANK YOU very much.

Momma Bear said...

I agree everything IS funnier when you add bitches!

I read all the time, but don't often leave comments.

Nanc Twop said...

```
'tell us a joke'

Okay, But remember, you didn't specify a ~good~ one.

What did Lady Guinevere wear to bed?
A knight gown, bitches.

Alyssa said...

I have a murph

me said...

The Bitch is back, bitches! Hurrah, I am home from England, which is technically my home because it is where I come from, but I don't want to live there anymore which is why America is my real home now. Bitches!