since molly totally called me out on the carpet for being a total space cadet and not posting (in my defense - i have a really good excuse. two really. i'm just getting over a three week hiatus of really bad decision making. one of those decisions? not blogging), here i am. blogging. but i have nothing to report.
so i'm going to make up a list of my favorite movie lines instead, mmmk? doesn't that sound fun? heck yeah it does.
1) the entire script of monty python and the holy grail. but particularly:
"old woman..." "MAN" "Sorry..."
"huuuuuuge tracts of land."
"what is your quest?"
"what is your favorite color?"
"what is the airspeed velocity of an unladened swallow?"
2) the title of this post. also from juno: "i'm already pregnant. what other kind of shenanigans can i get into?" and: "it's probably just a food baby. what did you have for lunch?" and: "can't we just, like, kick this old school? Like, I have the baby, put it in a basket and send it your way, like, Moses and the reeds?" and:
"That ain't no etch-a-sketch. This is one doodle that can't be un-did, homeskillet."
3) because it's my favorite movie: "I won't think about it now. I'll think about it tomorrow because tomorrow is another day." Scarlett. Awesome.
4) "you. complete. me." horrifically corndog, but still, i totally dig it.
5) "She's gone. She gave me a pen. I gave her my heart, she gave me a pen."
say anything. another brilliant movie.
so what about you? what are your favorite lines?
So many books...
2 years ago